Tim is user interface design expert with experience designing for a wide variety of user types: Technology, Internet, Entertainment, Music, Social networking, iPhone & Android Applications, eBooks and e-commerce.
To work on compelling projects which make use of my unique user interaction and visual design skill-sets.
- 2006 – Present JN Media design Creative Director/ Partner
- 2007 – 2008 Eternalspace.com Creative Director
- 2002 – 2006 CMG industries Owner Creative Director
- 1997 – 2002 chipMONKgrafx Owner Creative Director
- Site Maps
- User Interaction Design wireframes
- Web application user interface design and theming for content management systems, social
networking sites, shopping carts, widgets and blogs
- Logo design
- Icon Design
- 3d Modeling, Rendering and Animation
- Graphic Design
- Visual Effects
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Audio and video editing
I started out as a Club Flyer designer back in 1997. While living in the shadows of the Los Angeles warehouse district east of downtown. Here I found my lifes work. Design. For about ten years I Build chipMONKgrafx / CMG industries an extremely respected design house in burbank ca. Designing Promotional materiel’s for clubs world wide. In 2006 I join forces with the well established television production company, JN Media in Hollywood CA. I look forward to breaking new ground with your next project.
Special Thanks to Ron Smith aka(daisyboy), Mike Reyes, Rodney Cinkan, Scott Shepard, Babba Lou, Doc Martin, Tef Foo CPU101, Stimuli, Mars, Micah, Alex Constantine, Funitzo, Bjorn Wallman, Mark Lewis, Eyal, Lotus Magazine, Mike Messex (Messex Industries) and the Rest of the CMG industries crew.
Ventura, California 93004